Organ Chimes

A plaque in the choir loft states that chimes were given in memory of Mrs. Cecile O. Brown (1885-1932) by her husband W. E. Brown; Mary and Walter, children; and J. E. Claybrook, nephew. These tubular chimes are played from the organ console.

 
Home | Ministries | Calendar | Our History | Our Staff | Links | Photo Gallery | Church Council | The Vine